Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Find out how to let us know.
How long do I wait for awards letter
HI It as been over 2 weeks since pip face to face for my daughter,,,Still no Awards letter,When I phoned a recorded voice tells you it can take up to 4 weeks,Now if you had to apply for a mandatory reconsideration within 4 weeks .How could you do that if award could take 4 weeks?, I know some people get there award notice in 2 weeks is it a bad thing if my daughters is taking longer? Any answers wecome
- 48.3K All Categories
- 9.6K Start here and say hello!
- 3.9K Coffee lounge
- 3.9K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.4K News and opportunities
- 134 Community updates
- 11.3K Talk about your situation
- 1.6K Children, parents, and families
- 619 Work and employment
- 515 Education
- 940 Housing, transport, and independent living
- 905 Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 236 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 245 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 19.1K Talk about money
- 1.7K Benefits and financial support
- 4.2K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 11.2K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 1.9K Universal Credit (UC)
- 3.5K Talk about your impairment
- 1.2K Cerebral palsy
- 577 Chronic pain and pain management
- 636 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 688 Autism and neurodiversity
- 819 Mental health and wellbeing
- 284 Sensory impairments
Do you need advice on your energy costs?
Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.