Request for copy of assessment form — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Request for copy of assessment form

Options
charlene
charlene Community member Posts: 555 Pioneering
Thankfully I have rung 9.00am for a copy of my assessment form.  I had requested it twice, at the first request I was told  a copy would be sent out as soon as they received it.  Rang again Feb 28th to be told they have received my form On 22nd February and a copy would be sent out.  Today on questioning whether a copy had been sent yet, it appears not!!  I was told a note of my request was on file but hey ho, nothing done about it!, assured  my request would be sanctioned and it would take up to 2 weeks to arrive here.
When the going gets tough, the tough get going.

Comments

• Neil06
    Neil06 Community member Posts: 23 Connected
    Options
    @charlene keep a note of what time date and who you spoken to and what you spoke about this is evedince if you ever after go to tribunal. have you had your decision yet as the DWP try to delay sending a copie of the report you asked for so you don't have the full evedince you need if you request a mandatory reconsideration keep at them has under the freedom of information act you are entitled to it and they are denying you your legal rights by with holding this from you good luck.
  • charlene
    charlene Community member Posts: 555 Pioneering
    Options
    Have kept a note of time, date and department but not names.
    When the going gets tough, the tough get going.

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.