Remaining politically neutral during General Election 2024

Under guidance from the Electoral Commission and Charity Commission, it's important that Scope remains politically neutral during General Elections.

While we understand that this period will see many passionate discussions, please make sure that your comments remain respectful of other people's opinions and keep to our online community house rules.

Works and Pensions. Website

charlene Community member Posts: 555 Pioneering
Just wondering as Works and Pensions has a web site, would it be best to converse with them there.  I have already made 3 requests for a copy of  the assessor's paperwork to be sent to me and as yet nothing.  Of course if I do there is always the chance they would use that against me.  Just thought I would have a hard copy of what I said etc.
When the going gets tough, the tough get going.


Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.