Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
my freinds acessmant
went to mates today to sit with him in his assessment ?home visit?its amazing just how stupid these things are from the outside ??one of his problems is alcohol ????how does this affect you he asked male nurse?mate said umm im drunk most of the day???? can you prepare a meal nope by the time im hungry im asleep? obvious one coming i thought about washing knowing how my mate is do you need assistance ?do i smell like i wash much ??planning and completing a journey mate said look im p most days how the hell can ii go anywhere then i broke and had to put my hand over mouth to stop laughing? cos budgeting decisions his answer listen, mate, i was married a long time no **** gets their hand on my cash, of course, i can budget in the end i just sat there dumbstruck acesmant over and nurse got to door my mate said ohh by the way did you come by car yes m nurse said do they pay milage mate said yes he said my mate said well let me tell you they do not pay youer insurance and i bet you aint declared its a car used for work purposes ??and shut the door turns out his point why treat um nice its the 4th acesmant he has had none refused but god he chanceing it he said that last bit makes um think well
- 53.1K All Categories
- 10.4K Start here and say hello!
- 4.8K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 149 Community updates
- 12K Talk about your situation
- 1.8K Children, parents, and families
- 761 Work and employment
- 578 Education
- 1.1K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 277 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 264 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.2K Talk about money
- 2.1K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.3K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.5K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 676 Chronic pain and pain management
- 700 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 751 Autism and neurodiversity
- 929 Mental health and wellbeing
- 298 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.
Do you need advice on your energy costs?
Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.