Advice and form filling — Scope | Disability forum
Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.

Advice and form filling

DaveC Member Posts: 1 Listener
I am hoping for advice and form filling. Thanks.


  • CockneyRebel
    CockneyRebel Member Posts: 5,216 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi DaveC and welcome

    Please can you tell us a little more about you and the help you need

    Be all you can be, make  every day count. Namaste
  • BenefitsTrainingCo
    BenefitsTrainingCo Member Posts: 2,628 Pioneering

    We can't help you with form filling, but there might be a disability information service near you who can help. Check out the local advice finder to see if there is something like that near you, and how to contact them.


    The Benefits Training Co:
    Paul Bradley
    Michael Chambers
    Will Hadwen
    Sarah Hayle
    Maria Solomon
    David Stickland
  • thespiceman
    thespiceman Member Posts: 6,389 Disability Gamechanger
    Hello @DaveC    Pleased to meet you.  I would suggest contacting either Welfare Rights or CAB.

    I have problems with forms.  Used to ask mental health charity to assist.  Now if I am not in a mental health charity rang up Welfare Rights.

    Citzens Advice could help as well.

    Take care 
    Community Champion
    SCOPE Volunteer Award Engaging Communities 2019
    Mental Health advice, guidance and information to all members
    Nutrition, Diet, Wellbeing, Addiction.


Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.