Ask an employment adviser
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.
Receiving too many notifications? Adjust your notification settings.

Funding for a course whilst on universal credit

Springtime18Springtime18 Member Posts: 21 Connected
edited March 2018 in Ask an employment adviser
Hi I'm on Universal credit and pip i get enhanced living and I'm waiting for reconsideration for my mobility which is currently in standard, I was on dla which entitled me to a mobility car which was taken away due to pip, I've recently reapplied as my condition has worsened and my depression has worsened. I am not working currently I suffer with psoriatic arthritis, osteoarthritis and depression, I hold a master degree in social work, I'd like to career change my career but continue to use my skills I've developed over the years. I was feeling positive last month and asked universal credit if I could get funding for a course to get me into work, I was told I could only get funding at entry level, which is no good to me with a master degree. I've tried applying for other jobs but my confidence is at an all time low, how can I get funding for my career change?


Sign in or join us to comment.