What help we could get? — Scope | Disability forum
Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.

What help we could get?

pjd6633 Member Posts: 2 Listener
My husband is awaiting an operation and is on long term sick. I receive pip. Could you please tell me what help we could get.



Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.