Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Find out how to let us know.
Questions about insurance and warranty for mobility scooter
I was just wondering if anyone will be able to help I used to get higher rate dla mobility component but now I’m on pip and get lower rate I used to lease a mobility scooter through notability scheme but due to drop in allowance I can’t. So motobility let me buy my mobility scooter for a £100 pound and told me to take my own insurance and warranty/ service plan out Eden insurances the scooter but won’t do a service plan as they say I didn’t by the scooter off them although it came from them in the first place can anyone recommend a good service/maintainer plan I’m in north east England thanks in advance
- 48.1K All Categories
- 9.6K Start here and say hello!
- 3.8K Coffee lounge
- 3.9K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.4K News and opportunities
- 134 Community updates
- 11.3K Talk about your situation
- 1.6K Children, parents, and families
- 608 Work and employment
- 509 Education
- 926 Housing, transport, and independent living
- 903 Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 236 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 245 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 19K Talk about money
- 1.7K Benefits and financial support
- 4.2K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 11.2K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 1.9K Universal Credit (UC)
- 3.5K Talk about your impairment
- 1.2K Cerebral palsy
- 573 Chronic pain and pain management
- 631 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 681 Autism and neurodiversity
- 814 Mental health and wellbeing
- 282 Sensory impairments
Do you need advice on your energy costs?
Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.