10 long weeks. — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

10 long weeks.

sdoc94
sdoc94 Community member Posts: 140 Pioneering
Hi all,

Glad to say that I got my decision this morning after 10 long weeks of waiting.

Enhanced mobility & standard daily living.

Not going to request an MR as I do not want to risk losing anything!

Happy day today!
Shady.

Comments

• Government_needs_reform
    Government_needs_reform Community member Posts: 859 Pioneering
    @sdoc94 Well done and glad to hear you got there in the end, I hope you got a long award as you've waited this long. As long as your happy you can relax for a while.
    ⬇️
    I created one of the campaign election videos for Labour, and Jeremy Corbyn,
    This is a new version of Emeli Sande, Hope "You Are Not Alone
    I highlighted everything that's wrong with this country from benefits, NHS, UC etc, but now we have to put up with the hate now that is the Tories. 

You can see the video here.
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=P5o8hRHh9IY

• sdoc94
    @Governments_A_Joke

3 years which I am happy enough with. My condition will never disappear or improve so I am hopeful I will receive help indefinitely.

Thank you.
    Shady.
  • louise91
    louise91 Community member Posts: 37 Connected
    So nice to see someone get a positive result from their F2F, delighted for you :)
  • sdoc94
    Thanks very much Louise :smile:
    Shady.
  • Government_needs_reform
    Government_needs_reform Community member Posts: 859 Pioneering
    sdoc94 said:
    @Governments_A_Joke

3 years which I am happy enough with. My condition will never disappear or improve so I am hopeful I will receive help indefinitely.

Thank you.
    @sdoc94 your welcome, but remember just relax for a bit and prepare all your evidence for the next round which will be in 2 years as they've stated 3 as I believe you'll be aware it's a year before, like my conditions will never improve either and has been well documented even by Capita and the DWP CM all done on Paper Based, if you've got all medical letters reports diagnosis stating lifelong or progressive conditions and explains it all in great detail you will be fine next time your due for review as you will have conclusive evidence and they will not have a lot of wiggle room to turn you down.
    ⬇️
    I created one of the campaign election videos for Labour, and Jeremy Corbyn,
    This is a new version of Emeli Sande, Hope "You Are Not Alone
    I highlighted everything that's wrong with this country from benefits, NHS, UC etc, but now we have to put up with the hate now that is the Tories. 

You can see the video here.
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=P5o8hRHh9IY

• susan48
    susan48 Community member Posts: 2,221 Disability Gamechanger
    Well done,
     hopefully the government will have changed from PIP to something fair and less traumatic for you in a few year.

Enjoy, it’s time for you to  breath again

Susan

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.