I think I won PIP ! — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

I think I won PIP !

artuncs
artuncs Community member Posts: 7 Listener
edited March 2018 in PIP, DLA, and AA
Hi everyone, I claimed Pip on the phone on 04.01.2018 and then I received the form. After sent it back I had assessment with them first of this month. 

I still did not hear anything from them. I did not get any text msg or award letter. But when I checked my bank account this morning, I saw 1.349.50 paund has been paid from PIP.

I understand I got my PIP but please could you tell me what rate can my PIP? is it high rate?

Because I look the money came into my account, 1.349.50 for 3 months from the first claim, It make me think it's high rate. What do you think?

Regards
Erhan Artunc
Dan 

Comments

• debsidoo
    debsidoo Community member Posts: 325 Pioneering
    Hi Artunc.
    You could always call DWP and ask if they have sent an award notice out yet.They may be able to tell you over the phone what the status is and how it is worked out or wait a few more days as often they will issue a payment before a letter arrives particularly as the weather has been bad it may have slowed post in some areas.
        Debsidoo.x
  • wilko
    wilko Community member Posts: 2,458 Disability Gamechanger
    Yes ring DWP for an update and if a decision has been made they will tell,you the outcome before you receive the comfirmation letter. Good lucl
  • artuncs
    artuncs Community member Posts: 7 Listener
    edited March 2018
    Hi again, Thank you guys,

I called them and was told I was awarded the Standard Rate (9 Points) for my daily living and for my mobility activities I was awarded the Enhanced Rate (12 Points) 

The news has made my day. I hope you all get great news too who just claimed.

But I also Esa in work group. Actually I was in support group for 5 years and then I failed my last assessment 7 months ago. And they put me in work group. But now I got my pip and do I switch from Esa work group to support group automatically ?

Dan 
  • debsidoo
    debsidoo Community member Posts: 325 Pioneering
    Hi Artuncs
    congratulations on your pip award.Unfortunately the award from pip doesn’t mean an automatic switch in esa from work group to support group as the qualifying criteria are different for both.Some people who get pip are able to work even if only part time.If you feel you need to be back in the support group it would mean reapplying for esa from scratch.Personally I would leave well alone until asked.
           Debsidoo.x
  • Henry
    Henry Community member Posts: 64 Courageous
    Why..... should   we have to grovel  to to these bastards. ... ordinarily  working as decision makers 
    HENRY  Duffy M.Sc 
    British Veteran 

• starchild
    starchild Community member Posts: 14 Connected
    I've got mine all to do and i  cant cope at all all my health is going down the hill so fast like today i dont want to go out my bowel issues are so severe  i cznt have all this terrible stress its mentallt a physically killing me my life has become such a burden i do noting at all now im even worried about getting out of bed fear kf everything 

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.