Hi, my name is hevandy! — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is hevandy!

Options
hevandy
hevandy Community member Posts: 3 Listener
im trying to find a email address to send evidence of my latest fall but its so difficult does anyone know an address as posting these thin

Comments

• hevandy
    Options
    sorry these letters etc can be difficult
  • Pippa_Alumni
    Pippa_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 5,793 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @hevandy, and welcome to the community! Do you mind me asking what the evidence is for, so we can do our best to help? 
  • steve51
    steve51 Community member Posts: 7,153 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @hevandy

Welcome it’s great to meet you this afternoon.

Can you please let me know what evidence/email address that you require???

I will then try to help you find things.

Thanks.
  • hevandy
    Options
    hi thankyou for your quick response ive been awarded the higher rate of pip but not mobility so ive appealled their decision is it a mandetory appeal or something im unable to care for myself and have a carer which they pay for but they say im able to walk more than 200 metres which on a very good day i am able with help and depending on the pain im suffering . i had a fall recently and cut all my head and knees and hantds on the ground outside my house and my everlasting gout which i have all the time typing this hurts my wrists but you do what you can do under the present circumstances so im trying to send photographic evidence to them but was wondering if there was an email address i can send it to as getting out of the house is a job in itself                   
                                                          thankyou 
                                                                andy gracie 

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.