Motability, Blue Badges and disabled motoring
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.
Receiving too many notifications? Adjust your notification settings.

How do I apply for a Blue Badge?

Lucy57Lucy57 Member Posts: 1 Listener
How do I apply for blue badge 

Replies

• htlcyhtlcy Member Posts: 133 Pioneering
    Hello Lucy and welcome to the community! Have you looked In the Practical Support and Information pages? They might be helpful here. Hope you have a great day and find some support!
  • Pippa_ScopePippa_Scope Member Posts: 5,856 Disability Gamechanger
  • wilkowilko Member Posts: 2,163 Disability Gamechanger
    @Lucy57, hello and welcome, if you are claiming PIP and get standard or enhanced mobility this will help towards getting your blue badge, if you are not claiming you most,likely have an accessment with a occupational therapist to acess your mobility needs in relation of needing a blue badge. Good luck in your application.
  • poppy123456poppy123456 Community champion Posts: 22,214 Disability Gamechanger
    wilko said:
    @Lucy57, hello and welcome, if you are claiming PIP and get standard or enhanced mobility this will help towards getting your blue badge, if you are not claiming you most,likely have an accessment with a occupational therapist to acess your mobility needs in relation of needing a blue badge. Good luck in your application.
    Only if you scored at least 8 points in the moving around part. If a person scored the points in following and planning a journey then this doesn't automatically qualify them to a Blue Badge.
    Community champion and proud winner of the 2019 empowering others award. This award was given for supporting disabled people and their families for the benefit advice i have given to members here on the community.
Sign in or join us to comment.