Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.

New style ESA

hi l am a bit confused.

i have just rang jobcentre plus to apply for contributory esa. They told me as I live in a full universal credit area I have to apply through them. When I rang them they didn't know about new style esa. I do not qualify for U C as my husband earns above the allowance. How do I apply for this new style esa ? I have enough N. I contributions. Do I need to fill the esa 1 online still as they don't want to do it over the phone.


Sign in or join us to comment.