PIP, DLA and AA
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.
Receiving too many notifications? Adjust your notification settings.

trbunal

tickety66tickety66 Member Posts: 8 Listener
i was awarded pip from 2013 .i was awarded 8 points for daily living as i have no feeling in my dominant left hand i gort surgery in 2014 but unsuccessful [im still seeing diffrent surgeons.i also have copd.my partner cooked my meals ,helped me get dressed ,and helped wash me,my partner passed away in march last year so i  try and do things with one hand with no help.i went for a assesment in november 2017 and was awarded 0 points,so after sending medical evidence in along with a letter from my cab adviser they still said no .so i went to tribunal today and i honestly thought i was on trial .the dr that was there was the same one who assesed me for esa .so after 25 minutes of interagation got my result 6 points for daily living and 4 for mobility .im not saying all tribunals are like this .but my condition has,nt got better or worse since 2013, i cant phathom there decision out one bit

Replies

Sign in or join us to comment.