PIP, DLA and AA
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.

Requesting a MR

kah22kah22 Member Posts: 52 Courageous
Im now putting together an argument for our MR. I’m a bit confused as to the actual timings 

I understand you have 30 days from the date on the award letter but is this just to request a MR or have you to send in all of your arguments by this date?

The reason I’m asking is that I’ve requested the assessors report and a SAR as I feel there is information in there that I was not aware of ie Capita phoned our psychiatrist and well I don’t know what was said, what notes were taken, was there a recording made. Until I receive that information it’s not possible to do a full MR

What to do?

Kevin

Replies

• MatildaMatilda Member Posts: 2,616 Disability Gamechanger
    It's 28 days from award letter date for the whole MR request to be received by DWP.  You could ask if in the circumstances DWP would grant an extension, but there's no guarantee.
  • CockneyRebelCockneyRebel Member Posts: 5,257 Disability Gamechanger
    You can send in your MR request on time but with a proviso that you will be submitting further evidence and that they should not carry out the MR until received. They do not have to comply though

CR
    Be all you can be, make  every day count. Namaste
  • lillybellelillybelle Member Posts: 458 Pioneering
    When I telephoned the DWP to tell them I was sending in a MR. She put a note on the computer and said I have a month from today to get it submitted.
    mine went in within the week.
    get it in ASAP then it’s in the system
Sign in or join us to comment.