Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
i was getting DLA for more than 20 years for AGROPHOBIA and severe depression I went for a pip assessment in November 2017 and was only awarded 6 points for not being able to go out without someone with me all my money stopped in November 2017 I was put in esa support group my rent is 450 per month and they only pay me £7.45 towards the rent because my daughter works I have heard pip are reassessing people will they reassess me as I get no pip at all I have since developed diabetes and very high blood pressure and I am having some very dark thoughts again I feel so useless relieving on my daughter who doesn't get a big wage any way I think she will leave soon because she is paying so much out its unfair
- 52.9K All Categories
- 10.4K Start here and say hello!
- 4.8K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 149 Community updates
- 12K Talk about your situation
- 1.7K Children, parents, and families
- 756 Work and employment
- 575 Education
- 1.1K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 277 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 263 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.2K Talk about money
- 2.1K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.3K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.4K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 674 Chronic pain and pain management
- 700 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 751 Autism and neurodiversity
- 928 Mental health and wellbeing
- 298 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.
Do you need advice on your energy costs?
Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.