If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.

dla will be switching to pip?

silverysilvery Member Posts: 1 Listener
edited April 2018 in PIP, DLA and AA
Hello my dla will be switching to pip scope can help fill in the form rigjt ? 


  • thespicemanthespiceman Member Posts: 6,408 Disability Gamechanger
    Hello @silvery Welcome to the forum Pleased to meet you

    Hope you can get help with your form

    Take care
    Community Champion
    SCOPE Volunteer Award Engaging Communities 2019
    Mental Health advice, guidance and information to all members
    Nutrition, Diet, Wellbeing, Addiction.
  • charlenecharlene Member Posts: 555 Pioneering
    Hello Silvery,  welcme
    When the going gets tough, the tough get going.
  • GeoarkGeoark Member, Scope Volunteer Posts: 1,373 Disability Gamechanger
    Hello @silvery and welcome to the community.

    It depends on what you mean by help in filling the form in.  If you need face to face help in filling the form in you might be better off using a local welfare advice service. If you are looking for advice we have acknowledgeable members, and the scope helpline may be able to assist. This might be helping you to find a local service that could help you if you if you are looking for someone to help you fill the form in.

    If you live in social housing, either council or housing association they  may have someone who can help you.

    As an individual I stood alone.
    As a member of a group I did things.
    As part of a community I helped to create change!

  • Sam_AlumniSam_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,731 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @silvery

    There is some great information here about moving from DLA to PIP that I hope can help you!
    Senior online community officer
Sign in or join us to comment.