What can we claim? — Scope | Disability forum
Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.

What can we claim?

carer59 Member Posts: 1 Listener
Good morning everyone l am after advice l work full time and get child tax credit and working tax credit for my child who lives with me l am 59 and my husband is 62 he does not claim any benefits he has spinal stenosis and arthritis in his spine is there any benefits he can claim he applied for pip two years ago but was only awarded 8 points it was so traumatic for him he doesn’t want to go down that route again so l just wondered if there is anything else he can claim 



Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.