If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.


Lucysam25Lucysam25 Member Posts: 35 Connected
Can they take of you  D L A  and carers allowance  of you if  you have cerebral  palsy And spinabifida but it only effects you from the waistdown 


  • debsidoodebsidoo Member Posts: 327 Pioneering
    Hi Lucysam
     This would depend on how badly you are affected by the condition.I suggest you try benefits and work website self test this will give you some idea as to eligibility.
  • lillybellelillybelle Member Posts: 458 Pioneering
    They seem to do anything they dammed well like tbh.
    DLA and PIP are 2 different things.
    read up and do your homework on it and if you can get help from a disability charity do so.
    what ever you do , don’t give up and keep in touch
Sign in or join us to comment.