Still waiting decision — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Still waiting decision

070965Sl
070965Sl Community member Posts: 17 Listener
Hi everyone hope i can get some answers about the pip waiting time for northern ireland i sent my form back 24th march got text 29th march  they received it and still waiting to hear ive trie ringing but feel like im getting the run around capita says they sent report but dfc says they dont have it now capita are saying it is with them can anyone tell me how long it took for decision 

Comments

• poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 53,330 Disability Gamechanger
    edited May 2018
    070965Sl said:
    Hi everyone hope i can get some answers about the pip waiting time for northern ireland i sent my form back 24th march got text 29th march  they received it and still waiting to hear ive trie ringing but feel like im getting the run around capita says they sent report but dfc says they dont have it now capita are saying it is with them can anyone tell me how long it took for decision 
    As you only sent your form back in March, it's now only just into May, that's not really long to be honest. Most people have to have a face 2 face assessment for PIP, so expect this. Waiting times vary depending on backlog in your area. It can be quite a few months in total from returning your forms, to having the assessment and then waiting for the decision.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • 070965Sl
    Hi poppy thank you for commenting on my question i shouldve mentioned i had my face 2 face assesment 3 weeks ago so i thought i wouldve heard something by now 
  • 070965Sl
    Thanks lillybelle thats actually not to bad 
  • leannemich
    leannemich Community member Posts: 41 Courageous
    I had my f2f assessment on 27th March and got my decision on 1st may :) 
    its so annoying waiting for the dreaded brown letter.
    hope you hear soon x
  • 070965Sl
    Yeah its sending my anxiety through the roof lol 
  • diana8
    diana8 Community member Posts: 5 Listener
    Hi new here,the pip nightmare 
  • Pippa_Alumni
    Pippa_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 5,793 Disability Gamechanger
    Welcome to the community, @diana8!
  • diana8
    diana8 Community member Posts: 5 Listener
  • michelleth64
    michelleth64 Community member Posts: 9 Listener
    Went for my f2f 8th June and 19 weeks later still waiting its now with the DM and as been for 4 weeks 

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.