If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.


cookys18cookys18 Member Posts: 1 Listener
edited May 2018 in PIP, DLA and AA
Lost decision in court.


  • poppy123456poppy123456 Member Posts: 22,218 Disability Gamechanger
    Sorry to hear that. The only way you can appeal to the upper Tribunal now is if an error in law was made when making the decision. For this you will need to request a copy of the statement of reasons, and find someone who can look to see if an error in law was made.

    Or, you can try to re-apply.
    Proud winner of the 2019 empowering others award. This award was given for supporting disabled people and their families for the benefit advice I have given to members here on the community.
  • Sam_AlumniSam_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,731 Disability Gamechanger
    Senior online community officer
Sign in or join us to comment.