Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
McDonald's Table Service
I'm not sure if this has been posted before but my friend has informed me that our local McDonalds now has table service. When I baby sit my friends kids, they always want to go to McDonald's. I usually have to say no to them as I struggle to carry a tray even with the kids carrying their Happy Meal boxes. I'm looking forward to surprising them with a trip there during the school holidays. I'm not sure if the table service is a national thing or only in certain McDonalds. I thought other community members might find this useful.
- 52.9K All Categories
- 10.4K Start here and say hello!
- 4.8K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 148 Community updates
- 12K Talk about your situation
- 1.7K Children, parents, and families
- 756 Work and employment
- 574 Education
- 1.1K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 276 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 263 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.1K Talk about money
- 2K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.3K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.4K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 673 Chronic pain and pain management
- 699 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 750 Autism and neurodiversity
- 923 Mental health and wellbeing
- 297 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.