Tribunal — Scope | Disability forum
Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.


ljenk Member Posts: 35 Connected
After a year of worry and an hour and ten minutes of grilling and embarrassment and tears I was awarded enhanced for both, they gave me a letter there and then and said it was a majority vote
i called DWP who said they received the document for the court. How long before I receive the documents from them so I can try and get a mobility vehicle as the one I’m borrowing is being sold



Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.