PIP, DLA and AA
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.
Receiving too many notifications? Adjust your notification settings.

Decision over turned at mandatory reconsideration

aaronw3440aaronw3440 Member Posts: 54 Connected
My mandatory reconsideration decision has over turned the original decision just had a shock just gotta wait for the deciion letter now relieved I don' have to go through tribunal 

Replies

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 Listener
    That's great news first time I've heard that happen 
  • poppy123456poppy123456 Member Posts: 22,218 Disability Gamechanger
    Great news. It's very rare but i have heard it happen before.
    Community champion and proud winner of the 2019 empowering others award. This award was given for supporting disabled people and their families for the benefit advice i have given to members here on the community.
  • aaronw3440aaronw3440 Member Posts: 54 Connected
    @poppy123456 @jim1074 I sent in the evidence their guideines say not to pay for I ended up paying for it to send with the reconsideration and to my surprise when I checked the bank it was back dated before the award letter was received so should receive the letter either today or Monday it's such a relief as the reconsideration only has a 20% chance of being over turned at that stage 
  • YadnadYadnad Member - under moderation Posts: 2,862 Disability Gamechanger
    The DWP will tell you anything to avoid them having to make an award.
    Much like the 2 year old rule for evidence and the rule that evidence sent in with a previous claim should not be sent in.
Sign in or join us to comment.