Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
bluestone national park accessibility?
Has anyone experienced bluestone national park what’s the facilities like I have a disabled son of 30yrs and would like to spend time with my extended family of 10 there apparently they only have a disabled accommodation for a family of 4 but I’ve spoken to bluestone and they’ve assured me the some larger lodges have wet rooms and bedrooms on the ground floor they couldn’t answer my questions about the suitability for the lodges for a wheelchair user and the toilet please could somebody help me with the suitability of bluestone I’ve just come back from longleat Center Parcs and the 5 bedroom adapted accommodation was excellent but I would appreciate something nearby I live in Bridgend
- 54.2K All Categories
- 10.6K Start here and say hello!
- 5.1K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities
- 157 Community updates
- 12.1K Talk about your situation
- 1.8K Children, parents, and families
- 800 Work and employment
- 591 Education
- 1.2K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 293 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 266 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.8K Talk about money
- 2.2K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.6K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.6K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4.1K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 688 Chronic pain and pain management
- 708 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 759 Autism and neurodiversity
- 941 Mental health and wellbeing
- 311 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.