Hi, my name is mistyrico! — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is mistyrico!

Options
mistyrico
mistyrico Community member Posts: 2 Listener
edited July 2018 in Start here and say hello!
Hi i havent seen my child wwith cerebral palsey since the day she graduated high school at heartvixon elementry she was placed with a polynesian family. Emma and machine id love to find her to see her she was placed there cuz at time i couldnt take care of her due to problems and addictions things are better now besides not having my child or knowing if shes even alive i love her more today then i ever have my number is [removed by moderator] if u can help me locate her plz it woould .Mean so much im lost without being a mom to my kids lifee has very little meaning. Her name is haelie shes beautiful and i need all help i can get to find my baby girl plz if anyone can help me ill do anythong to have her back in my life plz help me 

Comments

• Geoark
    Geoark Community member Posts: 1,464 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hello @mistyrico and welcome to the forum.

I am sorry to hear what you are going through, however this is a UK based forum which means we are used to different legal and social frameworks.

You need to seek legal advice based on where you live, a search for 'legal centres' followed by the general area where you live should hopefully provide you with local free or affordable legal advice.

As an individual I stood alone.
    As a member of a group I did things.
    As part of a community I helped to create change!

• Pippa_Alumni
    Pippa_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 5,793 Disability Gamechanger
    edited July 2018
    Options
    Hi @mistyrico, and a warm welcome to the community!

I left a response on your other recent post with details of our helpline team as this sounds like a fairly complex issue, however as Geoark says, it may make more sense to seek legal advice based on where you live. Hope this helps!

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.