Welcomes and introductions
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.

Hi, my name is mistyrico!

mistyricomistyrico Member Posts: 2 Listener
Hi i havent seen my child wwith cerebral palsey since the day she graduated high school at heartvixon elementry she was placed with a polynesian family. Emma and machine id love to find her to see her she was placed there cuz at time i couldnt take care of her due to problems and addictions things are better now besides not having my child or knowing if shes even alive i love her more today then i ever have my number is [removed by moderator] if u can help me locate her plz it woould .Mean so much im lost without being a mom to my kids lifee has very little meaning. Her name is haelie shes beautiful and i need all help i can get to find my baby girl plz if anyone can help me ill do anythong to have her back in my life plz help me 


  • GeoarkGeoark Member, Scope Volunteer Posts: 1,375 Disability Gamechanger
    Hello @mistyrico and welcome to the forum.

    I am sorry to hear what you are going through, however this is a UK based forum which means we are used to different legal and social frameworks.

    You need to seek legal advice based on where you live, a search for 'legal centres' followed by the general area where you live should hopefully provide you with local free or affordable legal advice.

    As an individual I stood alone.
    As a member of a group I did things.
    As part of a community I helped to create change!

  • Pippa_AlumniPippa_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 5,851 Disability Gamechanger
    edited July 2018
    Hi @mistyrico, and a warm welcome to the community!

    I left a response on your other recent post with details of our helpline team as this sounds like a fairly complex issue, however as Geoark says, it may make more sense to seek legal advice based on where you live. Hope this helps!
Sign in or join us to comment.