If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Disability Chronic Cough

Options
annmariescantlebury
annmariescantlebury Community member Posts: 16 Connected
Hi I am ann- marie  scantlebury registered to day with community. I suffered with Chronic cough Asthma, from accident at work in the hospital with cleaning chemicals. I cannot get jobs because of my Disability

Comments

• Chloe_Scope
    Chloe_Scope Posts: 10,581 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @annmariescantlebury and welcome to the community! Thank you for joining and I hope you find this space helpful and supportive. Please do look around and get involved with discussions. You can also add your own discussions if you would like!

Have a lovely evening and let me know if there is anything that I can do :)
    Scope

• annmariescantlebury
    Options
    Thanks Chloe, for your replie . I need your help on how to find a employer who will employ me with my disability, Chronic Cough, Asthma. I need a Switchboard operator job or customer service job.i 
  • annmariescantlebury
    Options
    Thanks  Chloe ,for your  replie  I have a DWP,  assessment on 12 july 2018 I  need help in finding someone    who can attend with me  my family, and  friend cant go with me .    
  • Pippa_Alumni
    Pippa_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 5,790 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @annmariescantlebury, and welcome! You may like to check out Scope's Support to Work programme for help with finding a job.
  • annmariescantlebury
    Options
    thank you pippa Scope, for the advice .where do I contact for advory to go with me to my esa assessment, as my family and friend cant come . 
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.