Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Find out how to let us know.
Stuck on my sscs1 form
hello all im on here so late because i cannot sleep as usual, i am filling in my sscs1 form and i have different advice reguarding the grounds of appeal box, some say put everything u think is wrong with ure decision and some say to just outline it and go into detail when the appeal has been accepted and u can send in a submission, im just not sure what i am supposed to do, i have so many descrepancies in the capita health report which is what the dm used to award me 4 points on mobility and 0 on daily living, and as i started to into each separate point i have filled up 5 pages and its draining, if anyone has any advice or have completed the grounds of appeal box please help so i know how to fill it in thanx 😭
Hugz to everyone xx
- 48.2K All Categories
- 9.6K Start here and say hello!
- 3.8K Coffee lounge
- 3.9K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.4K News and opportunities
- 134 Community updates
- 11.3K Talk about your situation
- 1.6K Children, parents, and families
- 613 Work and employment
- 513 Education
- 931 Housing, transport, and independent living
- 903 Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 236 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 245 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 19K Talk about money
- 1.7K Benefits and financial support
- 4.2K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 11.2K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 1.9K Universal Credit (UC)
- 3.5K Talk about your impairment
- 1.2K Cerebral palsy
- 574 Chronic pain and pain management
- 631 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 684 Autism and neurodiversity
- 815 Mental health and wellbeing
- 282 Sensory impairments
Do you need advice on your energy costs?
Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.