Stuck on my sscs1 form — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Stuck on my sscs1 form

Options
jane1973
jane1973 Community member Posts: 175 Pioneering
hello all im on here so late because i cannot sleep as usual, i am filling in my sscs1 form and i have different advice reguarding the grounds of appeal box, some say put everything u think is wrong with ure decision and some say to just outline it and go into detail when the appeal has been accepted and u can send in a submission, im just not sure what i am supposed to do, i have so many descrepancies in the capita health report which is what the dm used to award me 4 points on mobility and 0 on daily living, and as i started to into each separate point i have filled up 5 pages and its draining, if anyone has any advice or have completed the grounds of appeal box please help so i know how to fill it in thanx ?
Hugz to everyone xx

Comments

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.