Hi, my name is JasmineWalker1991! — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is JasmineWalker1991!

JasmineWalker1991
JasmineWalker1991 Community member Posts: 1 Listener
Hello my name is Jasmine Walker i have today on Friday 6th July 2018 recently had a PIP assessment done. I found before it and during it badly nerve wracking and made several symtoms I suffer with worse with me going into alot of pain, made alot of anxiety symptoms worser with sweating, heartbeatng faster and because of the tinnitus that i suffer with causes me to get loud noises in my head and in my ears to happen alot , can get really manic with the amount and loudness of the noises . I thought that it would last 1 hour 30 minutes due to how my mother's PIP assessment lasted but as I asked in the being of it I was told it would only last 45 minutes which was a relief but before the PIP assessment  and the night before it and the during day before it i thought that i would never make it past the PIP assessment because  of how extremely high my anxiety was , i even felt physically sick and dizzy with the worry over it which is something that i also suffer  with badly due to anxiety with dizziness and sickness on a regular daily basis, So thank the God and the Stars I made it through it.

Comments

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.