Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.

Can someone give me advice

Scored 15 points on my tribunal for physical can't walk more than 50 metres past part 1 and 2 does anyone one no what group I will go in thanks everyone 


  • debsidoodebsidoo Member Posts: 327 Pioneering
    Hi slb201077 
    you will have to be more specific.Is this a pip tribunal or esa.
    The pip award is split into 2 sections,you need eight points to qualify for a standard award in daily living section and twelve points for an enhanced award.Likewise in the mobility section.They cannot be added together.
    with esa you will qualify for an award if your total points come to 15 or more.
    They will then give you a second test to decide if you are in the limited capability for work group or the support group.Scope have information on the qualifying criteria on their support and information pages for disabled for both pip and esa.

  • mikehughescqmikehughescq Member Posts: 5,998 Disability Gamechanger
    edited July 2018
    Sounds like ESA. If this was an appeal hearing then you should hsve a summary decision and it will say either limited capability for work or limited capability for work related activity. The first is the WRAG. The second is the Support Group.
Sign in or join us to comment.