#MondayAnimalSupport: Share your stories and snaps with Scope! — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

#MondayAnimalSupport: Share your stories and snaps with Scope!

Options
Liam_Alumni
Liam_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 1,101 Pioneering
edited July 2018 in Coffee lounge
Does your animal support you formally or informally? Would you like to share your story with a picture and a sentence with Scope on Twitter?

We are sharing stories on our Twitter every Monday for #MondayAnimalSupport! 

If you would like us to share your story please send a short introduction, an image and your twitter handle, if you have one, to socialmedia@scope.org.uk.
Liam

Comments

• wilko
    wilko Community member Posts: 2,458 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    My Dog Maggie  a colour long haired jack Russell is my excuse and need to get out three times a day. I can only get about on a mobility scooter and just upgraded to s more off roader one . Yesterday we covered 7.4 miles. My last scooter had no speedo this one speedo,clock and temperature reading. And 6.5 inch ground clearance on the foot plate but 4 inches on the motor.
  • Liam_Alumni
    Options
    Hi @wilko, Maggie sounds wonderful! Do go ahead and share a photo and a sentence with Scope on Twitter if you like! You can drop them an email with your photo and message at socialmedia@scope.org.uk.
    Liam
  • Ehit
    Ehit Community member Posts: 24 Courageous
    edited July 2018
    Options
    My assistance dog in-training has her own Twitter Account, you can follow her at @AssistanceRey
  • Liam_Alumni
    Options
    Aww, there's some lovely photos of Rey on there, @Ehit! Do feel free to share some of them with our social media team if you fancy getting involved in #MondayAnimalSupport!
    Liam

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.