Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.
Receiving too many notifications? Adjust your notification settings.

Need help plz

Recieved a 20 page form to fill in from DWP concerning esa stating we need mire infirmation to check u are getting the right amount if money they need infirmation from 16/08/13 to present i dont kniw whete to start and panicking can soneone help plz 

Replies

• debbiedo49debbiedo49 Member Posts: 2,906 Disability Gamechanger
    Go to cab or welfare rights and make an appointment to get help to fill the form in. Good luck 
    💜🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿
    I am a fibro warrior !💜♏️
  • primetimeprimetime Member Posts: 7 Listener
    Thk u is this something to worry about its daunting the amount to fill in 
  • debbiedo49debbiedo49 Member Posts: 2,906 Disability Gamechanger
    Don’t worry just get the help and send it in 
    💜🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿
    I am a fibro warrior !💜♏️
  • poppy123456poppy123456 Member Posts: 22,218 Disability Gamechanger
    It's nothing to worry about. It's an ESA3 form because they want to check your household income because it sounds like they haven't been paying you enough money. Fill in it and return it and you could have some backdated money owing to you from 2013.
    Community champion and proud winner of the 2019 empowering others award. This award was given for supporting disabled people and their families for the benefit advice i have given to members here on the community.
  • April2018momApril2018mom Member - under moderation Posts: 2,882 Member - under moderation
    Do not panic. Contact CAB or welfare rights to make a appointment and ask for help completing the paperwork. Honestly it looks like they owe you money take advantage of it. Good luck. 
Sign in or join us to comment.