Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Find out how to let us know.
I am enquiring to see if anyone knows if it's possible to keep and renew my Blue badge, after I lost my PIP application.. I've had a blue badge for over 13 years, while claiming DLA and it runs out in 8 weeks. I've had a reminder from my local council to renew my badge but as I'm appealing to a tribunal, I wasn't sure if I can still get one. Does anyone know?
- 48.3K All Categories
- 9.6K Start here and say hello!
- 3.9K Coffee lounge
- 3.9K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.4K News and opportunities
- 134 Community updates
- 11.3K Talk about your situation
- 1.6K Children, parents, and families
- 619 Work and employment
- 515 Education
- 938 Housing, transport, and independent living
- 905 Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 236 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 245 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 19K Talk about money
- 1.7K Benefits and financial support
- 4.2K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 11.2K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 1.9K Universal Credit (UC)
- 3.5K Talk about your impairment
- 1.2K Cerebral palsy
- 576 Chronic pain and pain management
- 636 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 688 Autism and neurodiversity
- 819 Mental health and wellbeing
- 284 Sensory impairments
Do you need advice on your energy costs?
Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.