Who been diagnosed with this — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Who been diagnosed with this

Options
sam12
sam12 Posts: 1,338 Pioneering
edited October 2021 in Autism and neurodiversity
Like more information what happens  during a consultation am due for a home visit

Comments

• Pippa_Alumni
    Pippa_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 5,793 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @sam12, do you mind sharing a little more information with us so we can try to help? What is it you're being assessed for? 
  • April2018mom
    April2018mom Posts: 2,882 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    What exactly are you being assessed for? Can you share more details with us? 
  • sam12
    edited July 2018
    Options
    I had learning difficulties in life with commication issues which i struggle with I.feel embrassed wen people says things  then I don't understand it I get upset because am struggling wen I was a child I couldn't speak til I was 6 I just ge5 by each day nothing I can do to change it. Got major issues with a lousy drs surgery in real wat a experiencing they breached the law.i Kant tolerate way drs treat me made a appointment with Dr to ring me yesterday she failed to ring me this happened twice recently 
    Also [name removed by moderator] told surgery i was self harming on Wednesday no Dr rang this happened last two occasions 
    March i asked for a dietician 5 mth now still nothing I Kant go on being treated like this best if I dont have a dr at all. There a woman has a attitude towards me wen I self harmed. 
    Today i had a call saying my medical reports are ready. Then I asked lady I had a dr call appointment yesterday she say she wasnt in so I Kant understand why she no investigate this fobbed of.no wonder I cut myself over the years 

• sam12
    Options
    Appointmet and my mr
  • sam12
    Options
    Mr but having a leanring disability Dr to talk to me at home. I have other illnesses to serious bpd self harming to so complex My health. My lawyer doin my mr then send it off 
  • dolfrog
    dolfrog Community member Posts: 441 Pioneering
    Options
    Do you know the cause of your communication issues.
    I have auditory processing disorders as the cause of my communication issues
  • sam12
    Options
    I have a borderline personality disorder traits 

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.