Claim — Scope | Disability forum
Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.


I had a fall at work which was determinrd an industrial injury for which i get money then when my sick pay ran out i claimed.ESA on my stamp then i made a claim for negligence at work won my case and now my solicitor is saying i have to pay all that money back to DWP is that correct 



Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.