Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Appealing PIP after form wasn't correct
Hi all!, i had an idiot advocacy person fill out my pip form!, i didn't know what the form was about at the time!, he put down on eve bodies form!, that they could walk 20 metres!, aided or unaided!, needless to say we are all appealing now!, i should have gone to coventry independent advisory!, i brought my friend there!, and he won top award!, i am using them for my appeal!, on my mandatory reconsideration!, the decision maker agreed with the assessor!, that i showed no signs of anxiety!, he then said i notice from ur doctors letter!, u suffer from chronic anxiety!, and renal disfunction!, what a contradiction in terms!, but agreed fully with assessors decision!, and couldn't award me pip!, what an absolute discrace the whole thing is!, i am looking forward to winning my appeal!, shame i had an idiot fill out the form!, i also sent them a physciatric report saying i suffered same!, regards paulous!
- 55.2K All Categories
- 10.8K Start here and say hello!
- 5.3K Coffee lounge
- 4.1K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.6K Research and opportunities
- 160 Community updates
- 12.3K Talk about your situation
- 1.8K Children, parents, and families
- 838 Work and employment
- 600 Education
- 1.2K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1.1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 302 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 269 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 22.3K Talk about money
- 2.3K Benefits and financial support
- 4.5K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.8K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.7K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4.2K Talk about your impairment
- 1.4K Cerebral palsy
- 705 Chronic pain and pain management
- 718 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 773 Autism and neurodiversity
- 952 Mental health and wellbeing
- 314 Sensory impairments
Do you need advice on your energy costs?
Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.