Royal Mail online shop — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Royal Mail online shop

MAB
MAB Community member Posts: 3 Listener
Just a warning to disabled people who have mobility problems and tend to use websites to purchase items.
DO NOT USE ROYAL MAILS ONLINE SHOP.
From the last three orders I have placed when them, I have received three wrong items. When you contact them they treat you with disdain and state that they will send you a postage paid envelope to return the wrong item, however, you have to get Proof of Postage.
 For someone like me who is independent this has meant spending money on three day savers as it is two bus journeys each way to get to my Post Office. Add that to the items purchased and it would be cheaper to use Ebay, it does not consider the amount of pain you are left in as well struggling to get to the Post Office. Royal Mails Online Shop couldn't care a less. Be warned.

Comments

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.