Pip — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Pip

pearl1936
pearl1936 Community member Posts: 6 Listener
Hi am new on here I have received my letter to apply for pips change from DLA can someone please tell me how long does it take from when you send your complete pips form to getting  your face to face .Also will I send in all my letters that I have sent to me from hospital  thanks in advance xx

Comments

• april123
    april123 Community member Posts: 137 Pioneering
    It was approx 4 months from request to move from DLA to pip awarded. Then a further approx 6 weeks MR.  Then approx 6/8 weeks for appeal request, which DLA re considered award and stopped apeal.  Started Dec 17 final award Aug 18, and that's cause I didn't have to go to court may of added another 6/12 months on.
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 53,029 Disability Gamechanger
    pearl1936 said:
    Hi am new on here I have received my letter to apply for pips change from DLA can someone please tell me how long does it take from when you send your complete pips form to getting  your face to face .Also will I send in all my letters that I have sent to me from hospital  thanks in advance xx
    Hi,
    There's no timescales, it's really depends on backlog in your area. Evidence should have been sent with the claim form, did you do that? Hopefully you won't be waiting too long. Good luck.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • pearl1936
    pearl1936 Community member Posts: 6 Listener
    Sorry mikehughescq am not sure what you mean by your answer could you please explain to me sorry it's just that I am not sure about all this Thanks for help x
  • Chloe_Scope
    Chloe_Scope Posts: 10,586 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @pearl1936 and thank you for coming to the community for this. If there is anything else that you need help with then please do not hesitate to be in touch!
    Scope

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.