Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
10th April 2018 Law Change for PIP claim decisions
Anyone know please what the " 10 April 2018 change in the law, which change the way the DWP decide PIP claims" is about please? I can't seem to find anything that I can understand?
After a very traumatic battle, I have had my PIP reinstated backdated from November 2017, (which was removed December 2nd 2016, following a reassessment, leaving a shortfall of 11 months!)
So grateful for this wonderful site, all the support and information kept me going, especially on very bad days. Thank you everyone.
Just now received an ESA 'book' to complete for support group contributory ESA reassessment. here we go again!
My state pension has been withheld for 6 years at the 'last minute' now I can't retire until I'm 66 years old, instead of the expected 60, (together with many more people I expect?)
- 55.5K All Categories
- 10.8K Start here and say hello!
- 5.3K Coffee lounge
- 4.1K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.6K Research and opportunities
- 161 Community updates
- 12.3K Talk about your situation
- 1.8K Children, parents, and families
- 845 Work and employment
- 601 Education
- 1.2K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1.1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 305 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 270 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 22.4K Talk about money
- 2.3K Benefits and financial support
- 4.5K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.9K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.7K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4.2K Talk about your impairment
- 1.4K Cerebral palsy
- 710 Chronic pain and pain management
- 720 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 774 Autism and neurodiversity
- 953 Mental health and wellbeing
- 315 Sensory impairments
Do you need advice on your energy costs?
Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.