Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Hi, my name is simmy!
HI I have been diagnosed with cramp facilitation syndrome ,but my sister has fibromyalgia ,I am wondering if I have been diagnosed wrong .My symptoms are pain and cramp in lower legs terrible cramp in calfs and feet my neck is always tight I get bad headaches from the spasms pain in arms and hands .sometimes it feels like I have a lump in my throught ,their is not one day or hour where I don't have pain somewhere , in the mornings I am so stiff and sore mainly in the legs ,sometimes I get woke up with cramp in my calves or chest ... anyone any ideas .thank you
- 53.1K All Categories
- 10.4K Start here and say hello!
- 4.8K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 149 Community updates
- 12K Talk about your situation
- 1.8K Children, parents, and families
- 762 Work and employment
- 578 Education
- 1.1K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 277 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 264 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.2K Talk about money
- 2.1K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.3K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.5K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 676 Chronic pain and pain management
- 700 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 751 Autism and neurodiversity
- 929 Mental health and wellbeing
- 298 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.