PIP, DLA and AA
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.
Receiving too many notifications? Adjust your notification settings.

PIP in 2020

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 Listener
edited September 2018 in PIP, DLA and AA
The user and all related content has been deleted.

Replies

• wilkowilko Member Posts: 2,201 Disability Gamechanger
    Looking on the bright, funny side of things they can look into the future, you are going to be about in August 2020. The best you will get is a clerical typing error.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 Listener
  • mossycowmossycow Community champion Posts: 495 Pioneering
    Oh that's all just revolting. 

Have you any support? In terms of Scope advisor, local mo, citizens advise bureau etc? 

It's just filled with hole a isn't it... Like your 5 metre steps?!? 

"I'm trying to live like a random poem I read that ended 'to bloom where we are planted"

• poppy123456poppy123456 Member Posts: 22,218 Disability Gamechanger
    Everyone makes errors, after all we are all human. I can't count the amount of spelling errors I've seen written in hospital/consultant reports over the years.

The point here is that you refused the face 2 face assessment because it was the same HCP you previously had. 
    Community champion and proud winner of the 2019 empowering others award. This award was given for supporting disabled people and their families for the benefit advice i have given to members here on the community.
  • mikehughescqmikehughescq Member Posts: 5,413 Disability Gamechanger
    I think we did indeed address this in another thread. There’s no issue with having the same HCP.
  • poppy123456poppy123456 Member Posts: 22,218 Disability Gamechanger
    edited September 2018
    Yes this issue was addressed previously. @Diane_Nottingham the reason you can't find it is because it's not true, there's nothing anywhere that states the same HCP can't assess you twice, as mike previously advised you in your other thread regarding this. 
    Community champion and proud winner of the 2019 empowering others award. This award was given for supporting disabled people and their families for the benefit advice i have given to members here on the community.
  • LiamO_DellLiamO_Dell Member Posts: 1,114 Pioneering
    Hi everyone.

Please can I remind you all to be respectful of people's opinions and views. I know you all just want to offer support to each other. The community is a space for everyone and we want everyone to feel comfortable in voicing their opinions, sharing their experiences and asking for help and support.

@Diane_Nottingham, I'm sorry you had some difficulty contacting CAB. If you are looking for some further advice and support, our Helpline is available on 0808 800 3333 (free) and at [email protected]

You may also find our page on appealing a DWP benefits decision useful, too.
    Liam
    I’m not sure why that warning shot has been fired. Surely the issue is a poster starting multiple threads on the same thing?
  • LiamO_DellLiamO_Dell Member Posts: 1,114 Pioneering
    Hi @mikehughesccq,

We do keep an eye out for duplicate threads where we can - sometimes users accidentally post more than one post when there's internet issues, for example! 

Where we can't delete them is when they both have useful advice on as we don't want to delete any support to be lost without the original poster seeing it. In those instances, it can be hard to keep track of multiple conversations. The above message was more of a reminder that some users may not have seen your comments on other threads and to be understanding of that.

Apologies for the confusion!
    Liam
Sign in or join us to comment.