Tribunal address — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.

Tribunal address

LittleGizmo86 Member Posts: 79 Courageous
Hi guys,

I dont know if i am just being thick but i have printed off the tribunal form to appeal a PIP decision and i cant for the life of me find the address i am supposed to send it to. It says it is on the form but i cant see it lol. Does anyone know where i should be looking or know what it is hahaha... sorry for the daft question.

Thanks :)


Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.