Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Southampton Boat Show
i went yesterday with my son and grandson (6)- much to my disappointment there were no blue badge parking places. I have great difficulty walking long distances- We walked for over an hour to Booking office as after 3 pm entrance was not available to get online . I met other people who were so tired- there were no buggies to take people from box office to entrance- another 20 mins walk! Even people with mobility scooters could not access the ramps. There were no seats . It was their 50th show and I am hoping that others will complain too???
- 53.1K All Categories
- 10.4K Start here and say hello!
- 4.8K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 149 Community updates
- 12K Talk about your situation
- 1.8K Children, parents, and families
- 762 Work and employment
- 578 Education
- 1.1K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 277 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 264 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.2K Talk about money
- 2.1K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.3K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.5K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 676 Chronic pain and pain management
- 700 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 751 Autism and neurodiversity
- 929 Mental health and wellbeing
- 298 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.