Advice for appealing? — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.

Advice for appealing?

millie123
millie123 Member Posts: 8 Listener
edited September 2018 in PIP, DLA, and AA
Hi I am in receipt of PIP the standard rate but but i’m Going to appeal for my mobility.I think I should appeal and feel as tho there not listening to me and the health advises made me think I was lying and the reports that gave me made me feel ill,what advise can anyone give me? Thanks

Comments

• Ami2301
    Ami2301 Member, Community Co-Production Group Posts: 7,945 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @millie123
    Welcome to the community! You might like to check out the information about appealing. Many members of the community have been through the appeal process and I'm sure they will be more than happy to get in contact with you to offer their advice. Please let us know if there is anything else we can help you with! :)
    Disability Gamechanger - 2019
  • Sam_Alumni
    Sam_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,673 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @millie123
    As @Ami2301 says there is lots of info about appealing, we also have some great videos that might help.  Lots of our members have been through the process so do jump in and chat and ask your questions as they may be able to offer support.

Scope
    Senior online community officer

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.