Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Time frame from succesful tribunal for backpay
I won my appeal on the 04/09/18. On the 11/09/18 i had a phone call from dwp asked a few questions like hopital stay wetger id been in prison and were my bank details still the same from my orginal claim on 04/05/17. I received a letter payment today 19/09/18 backdated will be made on the 20/09/18 so all in all from day i won appeal i will be payed out 16days from tribunal date. Hope that helps anyone waiting. As i read everywhere in my wait that 28 days etv every case is different. Good luck
- 48.4K All Categories
- 9.6K Start here and say hello!
- 3.9K Coffee lounge
- 3.9K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.4K News and opportunities
- 134 Community updates
- 11.3K Talk about your situation
- 1.6K Children, parents, and families
- 622 Work and employment
- 517 Education
- 939 Housing, transport, and independent living
- 908 Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 237 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 245 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 19.1K Talk about money
- 1.7K Benefits and financial support
- 4.2K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 11.2K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2K Universal Credit (UC)
- 3.5K Talk about your impairment
- 1.2K Cerebral palsy
- 575 Chronic pain and pain management
- 637 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 691 Autism and neurodiversity
- 822 Mental health and wellbeing
- 284 Sensory impairments
Do you need advice on your energy costs?
Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.