Hi, my name is Spurs7171! — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is Spurs7171!

Spurs7171
Spurs7171 Community member Posts: 1 Listener
Hi, just signed up. I have osteoarthritis, ddd, fibromyalgia, bursitis and titinitus. 

Comments

• Ami2301
    Ami2301 Community member Posts: 7,942 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @Spurs7171
    Welcome to the community! You're not alone as many members of the community suffer with the same conditions as yourself and I am sure they will be more than happy to get in contact with you to offer support. Please let us know if there is anything at all that we can help you with! :)
    Disability Gamechanger - 2019
  • Chloe_Scope
    Chloe_Scope Posts: 10,586 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @Spurs7171 and a warm welcome to the community! I hope you find it helpful and please let us know if there is anything that we can do to help :)

@DebRich and just joined the community too, and they also have fibromyalgia!
    Scope

• debbiedo49
    debbiedo49 Community member Posts: 2,904 Disability Gamechanger
  • Mumof2ds
    Mumof2ds Community member Posts: 147 Pioneering
    Welcome @Spurs7171

I have Menieres Disease and tinnitus bilaterally 24/7, along with hearing aids and tinnitus masker. Helps loads! I got a referral via Dr to various ENT departments, but my hearing aids are small, discreet and the maskers are awesome too. 

I also am a member of a Tinnitus support group  through Kent, they travel about ( Search results, Google   Hi Kent if you are down this way. Support group are fantastic. Xx

Everyone is lovely and friendly here on Scope, I haven't been here long myself, but felt at home from day 1! 

P xx
    Politeness costs nothing, but goes a long way in life. 
     Always look out for each other. Be kind. 
     Hugs and smiles mean the world. XX 

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.