PIP, DLA and AA
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.

Pip

Anthony1987Anthony1987 Member Posts: 93 Listener
edited September 2018 in PIP, DLA and AA
Hi its been 3 weeks and still havn't received

Mandatory Reconsideration  

Do i phone up for a update or just wait ? As i phoned dla up today and there said pip told dla  there owned me a week's money which got paid today even  tho just had my last dla last week 

Replies

• poppy123456poppy123456 Member Posts: 22,218 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi,

There's no timescales to any decison, it depends on backlog in your area. There's no harm in ringing to ask. Good luck.
    Community champion and proud winner of the 2019 empowering others award. This award was given for supporting disabled people and their families for the benefit advice i have given to members here on the community.
  • Anthony1987Anthony1987 Member Posts: 93 Listener
    Apparently there don't send a mandatory recognition letter out u got to wright a letter out ur self saying why u should get the point's even tho got told on the phone there send the letter out 
  • poppy123456poppy123456 Member Posts: 22,218 Disability Gamechanger
    They send a decision letter to you once a decision is made for the MR. There's a form online that you can use to request the MR or you can write the letter of request yourself.
    Community champion and proud winner of the 2019 empowering others award. This award was given for supporting disabled people and their families for the benefit advice i have given to members here on the community.
Sign in or join us to comment.