Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Hi, my name is Carms87!
I have fibromyalgia and other smaller ailments. I was diagnosed in 2015, so didnt know about my illness growing up although i have had the symptoms since i was little. I spent my childhood confusing doctors with my complaints and on more than one occasion i was told i was‘just weird’. I am a singer and performer, and i teach music privately. Im always keen to make new friends, particularly people who understand my condition. Hi folks...!!
- 55.5K All Categories
- 10.8K Start here and say hello!
- 5.3K Coffee lounge
- 4.1K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.6K Research and opportunities
- 161 Community updates
- 12.3K Talk about your situation
- 1.8K Children, parents, and families
- 845 Work and employment
- 601 Education
- 1.2K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1.1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 305 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 270 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 22.4K Talk about money
- 2.3K Benefits and financial support
- 4.5K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.9K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.7K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4.2K Talk about your impairment
- 1.4K Cerebral palsy
- 710 Chronic pain and pain management
- 720 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 774 Autism and neurodiversity
- 953 Mental health and wellbeing
- 315 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.