Report — Scope | Disability forum
Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.


When I ring  d w p and get report 
Do dm at  d wp go with hcp  report heard it's very rare that a dm can disagree with h c p 
Don't know why I am worrying not got report yet but soz to say I've read blogs ECT 're this
But in all honesty dm do go with hcp report but if there is inconsistannces dm may disagree arrŕrŕr 
Thanku for reading this  



Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.