More forms — Scope | Disability forum
Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.

More forms

Hi just a huge thankyou for the help i received on this site.I was awarded full mobility and standard care in my first PIP journey.Just one question i was sent out forms from ESA to say something about a top up though i don't have to send them back as i have contribution based ESA and am in the support group.I am satisfied with what i have so is it true theres no need to return them.thankyou in advance.


  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Member Posts: 28,607 Disability Gamechanger

    Great news! One question for you. Do you live with a partner or do you live alone? If you live with a partner that works then you won't be entitled to any income related top up. If you don't, then fill out that form because you'll be entitled to an income related top up on your ESA.
  • Anchorman1
    Anchorman1 Member Posts: 10 Listener
    Yeah i have a partner and that's what i thought but was unsure.thankyou poppy for your advice 


Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.